Some people learn best by seeing how things are done instead of reading the theory behind how to do it, and blog naming is one of those areas where it’s useful to review the end product to get a better feel of what’s required.
If this sounds like you, then you probably want to see as many examples of amazingly cool blog names as possible, to see what the fuss is all about.
Resonate with your Audience
Before diving into the list, it should be noted that what’s awesome to someone, may not be particularly special to another person, so names, like many other things, are a matter of taste.
So, if you’re trying to come up with a good name for your blog, you should always have your targeted audience in mind and create a name that they will find appealing, as they are the people who you want to reach, attract and retain.
Great Names are Memorable
Here are the Top 20 Blog Names that are simply awesome. Some are catchy, some are witty and others are unique, but all of them are very creative and extremely memorable:
- Infantastic (infant + fantastic)
- Passion for Fashion (passion always goes nicely with fashion)
- Blogue (blog + vogue = blogue)
- Seoul Food (ideal for a Korean food blog with soul)
- Saveur (savor + connoisseur)
- Chubby Hubby (perfect rhyming combination to describe most hubbies)
- Profashionelle (professional + fashion + elle)
- Satisfashion (satisfaction + fashion)
- Relationship Realities (appropriate combo with nice play on words)
- A Walk in the Dark (walking in the dark can’t be easy but this is easy to remember)
- Joystiq (joystick becomes joystiq)
- Hipstercrite (what do you call a hypocritical hipster)
- Inspired Edibles (doesn’t rhyme or have anything fancy, but just works)
- Meandering Musings (packed with meaning and sounds great)
- Write Away (a winning name for a blog however you look at it)
- Nerd’s Eye View (cool name, especially for a nerdy bird)
- Twitchhiker (Twitter + Hitchhiker)
- RookieMoms (great names don’t have to rhyme but should be relevant)
- Cot & Roll (simply perfect for rock and rolling parents)
- Hairtistic (hair + artistic)
Feel free to share your opinion on any of the names above and post more names of blogs (in the comments section below) that you feel should be added to this list.
Good luck in your blog name hunting!
If you’d like to learn more about how to create a great name, take a look at this article on How to Create an Awesome Name like Dunkin Donuts or read this post on 6 Awesome Sounding Blog Naming Strategies.